Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boyle County, Corbin, Paducah Tillghman, Franklin County
(07-05-2024, 11:56 AM)Big Boomer Wrote:
(07-04-2024, 09:53 AM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(07-03-2024, 08:03 PM)back country Wrote:
(07-03-2024, 05:27 PM)Big Boomer Wrote: who is the QB for Boyle this year? is it the kid that transferred from Woodford Co ?

No. He only stayed out for football a short while. He is running track. He was not going to beat out Baylor Murphy or Guy Turner and that became evident early on. QB will not be a problem for Boyle. both QB's have had good spring and summer and both are winners. With Haddix as the QB coach and calling the plays, plus all the offensive weapon that the Rebels have, don't worry about the QB.

I agree.  Both will do just fine for Boyle this year and would have started for most teams last season.  Heck to honest I could play quarterback this coming season with the players Boyle has returning.
  yeah I agree Haddix is a excellent QB coach. How do you think they will do against St. Edwards this season?
I don't think Boyle will win but I do believe it will be competitive.  Boyle which plays a lot of players both ways will have a tall task to beat such a high quality large school on the road.  Personally looking forward to watching the challenge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County, Corbin, Paducah Tillghman, Franklin County - by Rebel55 - 07-05-2024, 09:17 PM