Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boyle County, Corbin, Paducah Tillghman, Franklin County
(07-05-2024, 02:45 PM)back country Wrote: A very interesting game. I don't think Boyle will be embarrassed by any means. I know St. Edwards is good, but so is Boyle. It is a long trip up there and that could be a factor. A good measuring stick for Ky football by some team other than the Louisville schools. A Boyle win would not be a shock either.
 I have wondered what the consensus was on it. I looked at a Ohio football forum they were dissecting Boyle after the announcement and it was interesting to see their take. they seemed confused by the game and complimented the speed of the skill players but talked a lot about the size difference of the teams. I don't know what St. Edwards looks like roster wise this season in comparison to previous seasons but I watched some games from the last season on Youtube when they announced the game to see what they look like and they looked like they had a lot of size, they reminded me of a NAIA team. should be a interesting game for sure!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County, Corbin, Paducah Tillghman, Franklin County - by Big Boomer - 07-05-2024, 04:27 PM