Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ???
(07-03-2024, 11:39 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 11:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: There is going to be no where in the stratosphere of the line depth we’ve had the past several years, while I think skill wise we’ll be fine there’s gonna have to be some kids play both ways….The jury’s out right now but Greer did NO ONE especially Salmons any favors by waiting till the last minute to step aside….

Do you think Greer was planning on coming back and then was persuaded by something or someone to go ahead and get out?  If not, why would he wait that long?

Take it from Old School. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he was leaving but timed it so that it would difficult to find an big name outside  replacement.

51 days and counting until Corbin and Pikeville go at it in the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic.  I think there will be more than 51 points scored in this one.

One of my favorite female singers  back in the championship season of 1982 was Melissa Manchester. Remember her? You should hear how she talks about you. She's in love with ya, boy...

Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ??? - by Old School Hound - 07-03-2024, 11:49 PM