Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ???
(07-02-2024, 03:26 PM)HighViz Wrote: I understand that.  But will Salmons direct him to run what He wants.  Or will he give let Elam have control!? If he lets Elam call, then I suspect a more points on the scoreboard and tossing the ball around.

That’s why I say the first game against Pikeville will tell all. Pikeville ain’t coming to Corbin to play and get beat. They are looking to leave with a win. Game 1 will tell what kind of defense Corbin is calling and will tell if Corbin plans on running the ball or passing the ball. I vote unleash the Beast! Let Elam throw for 5000 yards this season and break scoreboards. Pikeville ain’t playing around. But if Corbin passes, Pikeville better get some boys ready to see machine gun Nelly zipping that ball around the field. Not like LCA does. But threading the needle on the record.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ??? - by Bull got out! - 07-02-2024, 06:43 PM