Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ???
In fairness to Corbin and Salmons, going through a coaching change is not easy. He comes into a situation that no matter if any coaching changes happened or not, the games that are possible losses and 50/50 stays the same. I think he just needs to have fun and put his system in and hopefully everyone buys in for him. Corbin comes into the season with a very good Senior QB that I rank as top 3 in Kentucky. That alone puts Corbin in a good position. I hope Corbin unleashes that arm and try’s to break the scoreboards. Then it could be a better season than expected. I can give up points, as long as I outscore my opponents. Corbin can definitely put points on the board. Should be able to anyways. If somehow Corbin and Boyle meets in the finals, then that may be a heck of a first year. Covington Catholic may not have the top RPI this year. Should be a fun year come November.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ??? - by Bull got out! - 07-01-2024, 08:10 PM