Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Luke Salmons named Corbin Head Coach
(06-02-2024, 09:13 PM)Real Badman Wrote: I'm confused - why do people not like this hire?

I've not read anything on here where people have said they have anything against the Salmons hire, or Coach Luke. They just don't like the way things were done the past few weeks., and for that matter, the way things have been handled the past forty years in this hick town. Haddix made it clear he was interested in being back here. Some saw him spending some time here at the Fieldhouse and looking at houses and a some of the players were convinced that coach Justin was on his way.  The two lame f*$%  losers, Stevie Boy and Tom Turkey , squashed it.  I think people are reacted negatively to all of that mess more than they are the hiring of Coach Luke. He's a good coach. Some just had their hearts set on Coach Justin.  Is a Coach Salmons the grand slam hire that many thought Haddix would have been I think he might be a homerun hire? Whether he is a grand slam hire will depend on whether he can beat Boyle on a regular basis. Nothing against coach Luke, at all.  Who knows , Coach Salmons might be the next great thing in Kentucky High School football.

(06-02-2024, 09:39 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 09:13 PM)Real Badman Wrote: I'm confused - why do people not like this hire?

I'm not sure that people doesn't like the hire. I think some have expressed some issues with politics but really not about Salmons himself.

EXACTLY!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Luke Salmons named Corbin Head Coach - by Old School Hound - 06-02-2024, 10:07 PM