Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Luke Salmons named Corbin Head Coach
(06-02-2024, 02:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-01-2024, 07:58 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-01-2024, 07:30 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-01-2024, 06:21 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Haha I love it...I do miss Hoot though in all seriousness

Hoot sounds like a guy you could drink a whole pot of coffee debating with... Smile

Hoot is a legend in his own mind. According to Hoot , he has never lost a debate, whether it be politics or football or fancy office chairs. 

Utter hilarity ensued when he and Jet were debating the Small School vs Large School thingy . Hoot was using something similar to the Central Limit Theorem in statistics to argue that smaller schools like Pikeville were at a huge disadvantage and wouldn't fare well against bigger schools. That's about the time Jet hit him with the "class snob" moniker. I about pissed my pants. Hoot had a weird and obscene bias against small schools, especially Pikeville, it seemed.

His water cooled seat melted down.

Big Grin   You tortured poor Hoot.   Hoot called in last night, said he just got back from being on tour with his band, Hootie and the Blowhards.  Said Pikeville would get crushed by any 4A or larger school, particularly Johnson Central, who will go undefeated at 15-0, after blowing out Boyle. 

He said he just Door Dash ordered some kind of fancy Indian dish he saw on one of his favorite You Tube food channels.  Also said that earlier in the week he plunked down $1,800 for a new Steelcase Leap Executive office chair and a cool $7,500 on a 85 inch Samsung Neo LED 8k ,so that he can watch  the upcoming Republican national convention in style. Then he started rambling on about some conspiracy theory involving Taylor Swift and outer space and that's when I told him I had to go get a haircut or sumpin' .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • pjdoug
Messages In This Thread
RE: Luke Salmons named Corbin Head Coach - by Old School Hound - 06-02-2024, 03:14 AM