Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Haddix is not going back to Corbin.
(05-12-2024, 04:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-12-2024, 11:12 AM)HighViz Wrote: Back to the thread title.  Who is on the shortlist for the Redhounds.  Justin ain’t coming back to play with Cox and Jewell.  He has a great chance to go 5 for 5 at Boyle.  While doing so, we won’t have to mow the field, turn on sprinklers, beg for assistant coaches of his choosing, chrome helmets, uniform colors, and his boom box.

Dave Cox and Jewell can kiss my gee Dee ass and I'm gonna tell them both so next time I see their  wrinkled old  ugly faces and their sloppy bulbous fat asses picking through the Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's at Kroger. Yes, I've seen both of your sloppy, fat asses there.  I wish I believed in a fiery hell because that's just the place for those ego-driven malignant narcissists. To hell with them !!!!!

Bad day when Old School is low on his meds...
Damn, Old School Hound and I are on the same page with this one. Corbin had a real opportunity to get Haddix back.. It’s a damn shame that just a few can stop future progress. The Ole Hounds know when and If Haddix ever returns that he’ll win a State Championship or two at Corbin and they will be forgotten. I guess my question is when does Cox hand Mauser the Head Coaching Job? I just cannot believe Greer Steps down and retires in May prior to the 2024 Football season..If he was gonna step down and retire he should’ve done that in January and gave Corbin a real chance to get Haddix back to Move the Hounds back on Kroger Field..Instead they allow 2-3 people to set the program back four years. I’m not sure how anyone can be this incompetent and claim they wanna win State Championships. District and Region Runner ups are our future..I wish every tax payer in Corbin would convene on the board of education at Corbin and put them all on notice that they are all out of a job next election. So Steve Jewell you can kiss my big ass right in the center….Found a pic of Cox, Greer and Jewell together..

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • Old School Hound
Messages In This Thread
RE: Justin Haddix is not going back to Corbin. - by Cowboy42 - 05-13-2024, 10:00 AM