Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless People --- How Should They Be Dealt With?
(04-22-2024, 07:09 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 06:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Forgot this in the earlier post - I hope your dad is better OSH.

Thank you, my friend. I appreciate it. He's having a rough time. There comes a time when an old body just starts to give out. His is giving out. Was pretty sick when he went to the hospital and got even sicker while he was in there. Developed two nasty viruses while in the hospital. One was something called Clostridioides difficile (C- Diff), which was caused by too much antibiotic. It can damage the colon. The day that we sent dad to the hospital, my stepdad(who was wonderful to my sister and I) died as a result of  a fall and subsequent heart attack. In fact my step dad died while dad was en route to the hospital. Lost mom to a stroke last summer. Been tough, friend. Really appreciate your thought.

Old School, I am genuinely very sorry for all the things you have on your plate right now.  It's so hard going through family illnesses and deaths!  I hope your dad gets better very soon!  C-Diff can be difficult to treat and get cured.  It often times will come back with a vengence.  Like JP, I've been through similiar scenarios.  It never gets easier.
Messages In This Thread