Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 70 Johnson Central 41 (15th Region Championship)
(03-11-2024, 12:13 PM)pirateforlife Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 10:35 AM)SouthEast18 Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 10:29 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: Don’t think you could have put together a 15th region all star team non Pikeville players and beat them. They were that much better. Can they finally win a game at state?
They should the already beat Bethlehem once this year. The quarter finals will probably be the end of the road but have a great shot to get there. Pikeville came out as hot as ive ever seen a team be, I dont think they missed in the first quarter. Credit to them for not taking it lightly coming out and putting them away early. As far as next year I think Pikeville will be very good again, JC will also be good this wont be the dominate Pikeville team we have seen but they aren't going away
Done some research and Bethlehem had players out including Leah Macy who is a 5 star recruit. Probably the best player in the state

Yes, Leah Macy did not play against Pikeville in the PIT.  She will definitely be a problem for Pikeville in this go around. And she definitely is the best player in the state and only a junior!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL