Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89
We are gonna have to do a whole thread on the general discussion site for people who went to UK. Even if it’s only you and me, I think I could fire off 50-100 stories! Ahh, good times.
Here’s my last one on this thread, and I swear I’ll get back to basketball. One of my Clay Co. buddies, a year behind me, turned 21 and wanted me to go out to a strip club with him. We went to Camelot East. Now the Camelot’s did not have, shall we say, any Miss America’s working there. They were more like 4th place winners in the Miss Bugtussel pageant. One of them came up and was talking to my buddy. She wasn’t a looker, but I knew I had seen her somewhere, just couldn’t place it. When she walked off I asked my buddy who that was. He said “Oh, that was” and told me her name. She was also from Clay Co. That’s when it hit me. I said, “Didn’t she just kill her husband a few months ago?” And my buddy just said yeah, that’s her. I recognized her from her photo in our local paper! Didn’t disqualify her from working at the Camelot though!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by 16BBall Fan - 02-27-2024, 11:17 PM
RE: Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by MFL57 - 02-28-2024, 04:10 PM
RE: Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by Van Hagar - 03-01-2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by pjdoug - 03-05-2024, 06:29 PM