Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89
(02-29-2024, 12:38 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 05:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 04:52 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 04:43 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Incredible!!  It really is.

How can a coach receive accolades and recognition for a team when they are winning, BUT shares absolutely NO responsibility or accountability for that same team for a loss??

Now, go right ahead and do your double talk thingy and posturing with a hint of rage in your words.  But it changes nothing.

I don't know. Why don't you ask Justin Roland? All I'm saying is what Roland tweeted. That Cal is the right coach for UK and always has been.  Hash it out with the publisher of CatsIllustrated.

I don't get enraged over UK basketball games.

That taking a knee thingy must have really riled up a bunch of tobacco farmers  coal miners,  whisky drinkers, wannabe coaches, and blue-haired seniors  because one would have to be personally offended in order to complain about a guy who has won over 800 games, a title, and a boatload of Elite Eights and Final Fours. Something like 12th all-time winningest coach.

I love our coach and our exciting young players and this TEAM!!!  Call me stupid for that, if you want.

I really think three-quarters of the people this state(maybe more) strongly support our HOF coach. The ones who don't are hung up the hurt feelings they suffered over silly political crap.
You are full of sh!t as a Christmas turkey. Cal's record is right out there in plain sight for all to see. In the words of the great @pjdoug, "mediocre at best". You are the only one whose mind has been hijacked by deranged political crap. We just want our program to be back on top. All we get from you are excuses and red herrings. And if you think 75% of the people think Cal is doing a good job, you are even crazier than you look.
I support our team and Hall of Fame coach. You support sedition. And my mind's been hijacked?
Yes and you just proved it again for the 1000th time.
Messages In This Thread
Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by 16BBall Fan - 02-27-2024, 11:17 PM
RE: Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by MFL57 - 02-28-2024, 04:10 PM
RE: Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by jetpilot - 02-29-2024, 12:50 AM
RE: Kentucky 91 Mississippi State 89 - by pjdoug - 03-05-2024, 06:29 PM