Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgusting Foods ... That You LOVE !
(01-23-2024, 05:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: We humans will eat virtually anything and everything, no matter how disgusting. I love to eat and some of the things that I like to eat are, quite honestly, hideously disgusting.  Now, when you really think about it even foods like chicken , fish, and beef are disgusting but since those are things most all of us eat regularly, let's focus on some other items.

1. pickled corn --- I've mentioned this before. My pawpaw canned it when I was a kid. I hated it then. I love it now. Soured corn...YUM!

2.  pork skins - devoured a bag yesterday. Disgusting concept. Also hated these when I was a kid. Love them now. Eat em' plain or dip them in something equally disturbing.

3.  asparagus-  when I was a kid I had a book called the Book of Lists. This food was listed among the filthiest of all foods. In fact, I think it might have topped the list. Looks weird, feels weird in your mouth, makes your pea stink.  Also, increases blood and oxygen flow to the genitals.  What's not to like, huh? Sautee it in butter, add some salt and lemon pepper and Old School's ready to chase the young housekeeper around the house.

4. cottage cheese---  what the hell?  What the hell is this stuff? I guessing curdled milk or something else that has turned really bad. There's something similar to Plaster of Paris in it to stabilize the $hit .  Looks awful, feel weird in the mouth, doesn't taste great, either... BUT I love it with fruit, especially canned peaches or pineapples.

5. Okra ----  Looks weird both before and after it's prepared. Weird texture, weird little seeds, is it a fruit that has transitioned to a veggie or something far more sinister? All I know is that it supposed to boost libido, be a dynamo for male sperm, and prevent syphilis and gonorrhea. In other words, makes Old School a happy camper. 

I've tried to like both beets and hominy but it just hasn't resulted in any kind of meaningful affair. Both are disgusting. Beets taste like dirt and hominy has a bizarre texture and taste. I'll pass on those.

What are some pretty disgusting foods that you love???
The only thing this list that I would eat is pork skins.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Disgusting Foods ... That You LOVE ! - by Westside - 01-24-2024, 07:02 PM