Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region talk. Transfers, new coaches, whose gonna be the best?
(12-22-2023, 08:33 PM)Dore33 Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 01:27 PM)Diablo Wrote: Most retarded post I have ever read.  You Dore33 are completely clueless.
Such an intelligent response Diablo. I must have struck a nerve. You tell me a time in the last few years when he wasn't loaded and has done really nothing outside of the Region. His record was 30-6 last year and out of those 30 wins only 5 to 6 of those games were close, the rest were complete blowouts. All I am saying is stop worrying about the win-loss ratio and pick up more challenging games to push the talent you have so they could be more of a contender at State. I would love for them to win State but they are going to have to be pushed hard throughout regular season play in order for that to be a possibility.
Have you not looked at the schedule he’s put together for this year? He always plays good competition. Obviously the 54th district isn’t great but you have to play those regardless. Outside of those he always plays good teams. You’re clearly not an intelligent person or maybe an ex coach with some jealousy????
Messages In This Thread
RE: 14th Region talk. Transfers, new coaches, whose gonna be the best? - by SpaceMountain19 - 12-22-2023, 11:27 PM