Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
An Open Letter to Corbin Redhound Players, Coaches & Fans
(11-27-2023, 10:10 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:
(11-27-2023, 04:01 PM)DangerMouse Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 03:57 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 12:31 PM)DangerMouse Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 11:21 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: Why in the world would he jump into that dumpster fire…… wishful thinking!!!!

$$$ talks 

I think if they called, he’d listen. And it’s not like Somerset is close to the same job as Corbin. Somerset’s talent is good, their facilities are fine. But comparing them to Corbin? Not even close. 

Dumpster fires have been extinguished by the right person and he fits the bill.
Not even close …….. lmfao Somerset has won a title within the last 4 years ….. Corbin has not won one in the last 4 decades+!!!!!!! And came in to Historic Campbell field in 2019 and smacked them puppy’s ….. Not even close ……… hahahaha smoke ya another one …. Somerset got that $$$$$$$$$ too son ..

this is the damn dumbest reply ever written, son. 

It took over 100 years to win one. Corbin on a 40 year drought pales in comparison. 

I guess if you want to brag about smacking puppies at Corbin (by 1 point) I’ll remind you of the scores in 2020, 2022 at “Historic” Clark Field. 

Corbin 48-21
Corbin 45-7

If Somerset got that money, they need to spend it. And maybe on wins that matter. 

Take off the purple tinted glasses and let the adults talk. Thanks.
Corbin has not won a title since I’ve been alive …… Somerset has….. Corbin is 4a Somerset is 2a ….. y’all are supposed to beat the lil guys …… Congrats on scheduling and beating a 2a school !!!! Probably why your rpi always sucks!!! Clevenger wouldn’t leave Somerset for that dumpster fire EVER.  Corbin is not as attractive job as you think, maybe you need to take off your red tinted Tim short Auto mall glasses … Facts are Corbin finished 5-6 best in 4a … And if the twins and Guy Bailey had stayed at Somerset they would be playing for a title !!!! And they all would of played both ways unlike your brainless staff who don’t play the best available…. Congratulations on your district championship!!!!
You discredited yourself from being a serious poster.
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • DangerMouse, Deuce8
Messages In This Thread
RE: An Open Letter to Corbin Redhound Players, Coaches & Fans - by Old School Hound - 11-28-2023, 10:18 AM