Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
An Open Letter to Corbin Redhound Players, Coaches & Fans
(11-25-2023, 05:41 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 12:08 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 01:44 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: lol. Y’all realize this is high school football right? There’s schools with more title in the last decade than what Corbin has had their entire existence and people don’t care. Sure it’s great, but it doesn’t consume them.

I’ve watched some of you all absolutely bash that superintendent when Corbin is one of the top performing school systems in the state. I think their middle school was #2 in the entire state of over 300 middle schools. You think high school football coaching hires is at the top of that list? lol. The guy has your school system performing at a high level academically. He’s not going nowhere because some old guys who wish they were still  playing in there 60s are a little upset that every single year they don’t bring a title home lolol.

These threads are pointless.
As bad as I’d like to I’ll refrain from airing the dirty laundry on here, the absolutely pointless high paying positions created, the nepotism hires, and other conduct that’s made him unfit to hold the position.  Most other high performing school districts would have had rid of him when he was on probation with one year contracts because of how the district was performing….

All of this is non football related sir…

sounds to me like whatever moves were made were the correct ones when it comes to your school performing at a high level. 
it is what it is. I don’t think Greer stays around long regardless but your administration isn’t changing. I look forward to seeing the news of you all protesting at the next board meeting over a football coach.
I’ve got a better idea, why don’t you hold your breath and wait on me at that school board meeting…If I want to be lied to I’ll just turn on the next presidential debate…Just like when Jewell was replaced this will be no different when check books start closing people start listening, we’ll see how many people keep their word…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Cowboy42
Messages In This Thread
RE: An Open Letter to Corbin Redhound Players, Coaches & Fans - by TD Hounds - 11-26-2023, 02:33 AM