Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Corbin-Boyle Crazy Rant Thread... I've Not Taken My Meds & I'm Up All Weekend!
(11-19-2023, 02:17 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 11:08 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: How about all the videos surfacing of Corbin players stomping Boyle players mid game? Can see it from Quadruple Coverages Facebook. Not a very good way to represent the 14 C’s.
I’ve not seen the videos so it’s hard for me to make a comment other than being shameful, nobody else can fix or take credit for it besides the Head Coach and he’s still blaming the kids for Friday night so good luck with that…
Let me guess “ We had a great game plan going in but the players didn’t execute “ and yes the film of Our players stomping and kicking Boyle players while down is shameful. 14-1 last season and lose to Haddix, 12-1 this season and lose to Haddix. Do we gotta watch another rerun of same thing next year? I heard earlier that Boyle gonna be better next year than this year and Corbin is losing the best class to ever come through Corbin. If this is true someone better hit the recruiting trail quick while Haddix isn’t concentrating on recruiting. Also heard two new board members will be coming onboard after first of year. 11 million reasons to get a new Head Coach people..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • TD Hounds
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Corbin-Boyle Crazy Rant Thread... I've Not Taken My Meds & I'm Up All Weekend! - by Cowboy42 - 11-20-2023, 10:36 AM