Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
Good game LC, never quit. I thought rock was gonna light it up after half but they closed down hard on them. Confused on the punt spot late in the 4th and the inability of rock just to get a first down. Impressed with LC being able to move the ball. Should’ve threw to moore 20 times if i’m coach larkey.

(11-10-2023, 11:11 AM)EKUAlum05 Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 07:30 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: the best 5 players lc has faced all year will be on the field friday night for rock if healthy. LC will have to control the clock to stay in it. Everyone says it is a great defense but looking at the schedule, the only teams with a pulse they lost. and none of them have rock caliber speed.

Rockets 42-20
Just bookmarking this for potential use later.

As for the game... 
Lawrence will give Rockcastle some resistance. The Bulldogs are very stout in their Front 7 on defense and will have an advantage at the LOS on both sides of the ball.

With that said, Rockcastle will have more athleticism, team speed, and ability to break a big play. 

Lawrence struggles to score points against defenses with even the slightest amount of team speed and athleticism. When it is a mud fight they will use their size and strength to win the game (see Knox Central) but Lawrence is simply not equipped to hurt you with chunk yardage. Rock's defense is well.... not great. I think LC should get a few scores and keep it tight, but if Rcok can get a lead it will be very hard for LC to make up ground.

I will say Rock 34-20. I know noone wants this to be a cold, wet, and slippery game more than LC though.
I think you can remove the bookmark…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • pjdoug
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by Gridiron_Raid - 11-11-2023, 01:08 AM