Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-06-2023, 08:33 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: First thing Lawrence County has a good team and I don’t know how this game will turn out but I pick Lawrence County but I do know one thing these Lawrence County posters will (if they lose) say they have a better team than the other team no matter what the score that some of this or that hadn’t happened they would have won and make more excuses than anyone I have ever seen so hopefully this is a good game and all the players come out injury free but I give to both sides in this thread you guys(or gals whichever is the case) are definitely very supportive of your team

I support the Bulldogs every chance I get. But I am about as objective as you’ll find. Watched loads of games all over and got enough perspective to put off the fan goggles.
LC was not the better team in the Belfry game and I admit as much readily. If they are bested by the Rockets, I will not only admit it, I’ll root for them as far as they can go just like I did when that great QB Aaron was slinging it on the Dawgs in the early 2000s.
[-] The following 2 users Like dbcooper's post:
  • Patriot1, ROCKSOLID69
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by dbcooper - 11-09-2023, 12:19 AM