Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-08-2023, 01:39 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: That’s exactly right! As for the wet field, wouldn’t we all agree that a wet field favors a running team compared to a throwing team? Yes Lawrence had snap issues against Valley, but that has been addressed. All teams struggle snap and protect the ball when it’s wet, that’s why teams practice wet ball drills. Anybody who has played the sport knows the struggle. I’m sure there have been teams that can win throwing it in the rain but I would say for the majority it favors a team who runs compared to throwing. Does that make sense to you?

As for If Rockcastle if they played those teams. No one knows but I’m guessing with those teams mentioned it would be very difficult for Rockcastle to be 10-1.
10-1 with probably a loss to belfry at belfry. Boyd wouldn’t match up and shelby valley is interesting cause they could both score some point but rock still wins.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by Gridiron_Raid - 11-08-2023, 07:37 PM