Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Betsy Layne 21 Prestonsburg 7 (1st Rd Playoffs)
Maybe the coaches should focus on coaching instead of trying to call me out on social media for their ineptness to beat Floyd County programs. The school is in shambles in every sport and nobody in the administration gives two craps. We’ve let former Betsy Layne folks come in and run the school straight into the ground. The amount of respect I’ve lost for the program I once bled for is sad. The year Bricken was hired as principal was the year Prestonsburg went into a tailspin that will never be fixed.

Prestonsburg had as much talent at skill positions as they’ve had in years yet we had 4 plays in the playbook. Coaches today have no clue how to build a program around their players but instead try and force their style onto each and every roster they acquire. It doesn’t work that way and never will. If you have a team full of speed yet lack size and want to play smash mouth football, you’re going to end up with a team full of injuries and losses. I don’t know crap about the ins and outs of football but I’ve got enough sense to know that whatever this staff thought they were doing with this team this year, it was the complete opposite of what needed to happen. Time for wholesale changes or else you’re going to watch what’s left in our middle and grade schools go elsewhere. Not that the current administration cares.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Betsy Layne 21 Prestonsburg 7 - by jetpilot - 11-03-2023, 10:36 PM
RE: Betsy Layne 21 Prestonsburg 7 - by Khalisimo - 11-03-2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Betsy Layne 21 Prestonsburg 7 (1st Rd Playoffs) - by BCF4L - 11-06-2023, 11:24 PM