Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-06-2023, 05:09 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 10:50 AM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: How do you know that the LC defense doesn’t have the speed as Rock’s offense? So you’re saying Rock’s offense is better than Belfry? I would even go as far as saying they have seen offenses as good as Rock. Belfry was good, Shelby Valley was good, Perry Central was good. Heck, even Boyd and Mason had good offenses with really good quarterbacks.
I have to say this is the most outlandish post of the week. No team on LC schedule has half the firepower of rock. I would go on to say rock has 2 guys who are faster than any player LC has seen. The only reason rock has lost a game is 5 turnovers, and unless that happens again, it’s a 3 score game. LCs only chance is dominating the trenches enough to make a difference.

(11-06-2023, 04:18 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: If LC wins the run over battle, then I’m taking them by 2 scores. If they don’t, it’s a toss up. RC lost to Paris…Raceland blasted Paris. LC took Belfry to the wire and Raceland was just a touch better than Belfry in the scrimmage, imo. Going by those eye tests…I’m going with LC

LC 22
RC 14
If you want to compare scores, Lawrence lost to boyd at home, bell put up 60 on boyd in 3 quarters and had a running clock on the road after a 4 hour trip, and rock beat bell on the road.
I'll stop by the locker room and warn the Dawgs about the NFL team they are about to play!! Talking about a weak schedule. If they played anyone other tougher teams than lawrence county I'll give you a cookie!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by Senters_93 - 11-06-2023, 06:16 PM