Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
It's gonna be a tough game for Rockcastle. Lawrence County took Belfry down to a one score game. That says a lot to me about Lawrence County as does the Boyd one score game and Boyd being pretty good this year. I'd say it's a toss up with the slight advantage to Rockcastle at home after Lawrence has that long drive that day. I was at the 2010 game that they posted above which was the last time Rockcastle played Lawrence. My two sons were in that game. I have perspective on that drive and I wasn't on a school bus...but I wasn't 17 years old either and feeling young and full of piss and vinegar. It's gonna be a tough game for both teams.
Forgive Smashmouth for his enthusiasm. He's a Rock fan through and through and if they played, the Rockets actually WOULD beat the Georgia Bulldogs if Rockcastle had home field advantage. He expects a win every time from his team. Can't fault that other than his enthusiasm comes through as cockiness on here. He's a decent guy after you get to know him.
[-] The following 2 users Like papagrit's post:
  • Advicegiver74, dbcooper
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by papagrit - 11-06-2023, 02:06 PM