Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Kentucky High School Football Player You Have Seen
Lately (the last 5 or so years), Braedon Sloan out of Wayne County. Rarely ever seen vision and instincts like that young man had. Just before him, easily it was Wan'Dale Robinson, EASILY the best for the past 8 years, well, narrowly the best I've seen, but actually on second thought, Van'Cleave out of Danville is RIGHT behind Wan'dale in my opinion.

In my life, Chester Ford and Kinte Bess out of Danville, but I would still put Wan'Dale in the category of Ford, just different type of players. Jacob Tamme out of Boyle (I never got to see Tim Couch play). And I will put the big tackle out of Johnson Central in the top 5 players I've EVER seen play high-school football, kid that helped, or maybe was the catalyst to JC upsetting Boyle 3 or 4 years ago, Grant Bingham. Also the 3 big lineman for Belfry, all 3 of those guys round out in my top 10 players I've seen. You put some of the best Danville skill kids over the years on a Belfry or Johnson Central line and you probably are able to play with many of the Florida and Texas teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Kentucky High School Football Player You Have Seen - by smoke1015 - 03-13-2023, 09:08 PM