Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'...
(12-21-2022, 09:00 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: George H W Bush may have voted for Hillary; I'm not sure because I haven't researched that.  BUT  George W Bush was so sickened by both candidates, that he wrote in a vote for Condoleeza Rice.

IMO, Hillary is a sociopathic parasite.

Yeah, H.W. voted for her. I heard him say it. I don't know if Bar' admitted to voted for Hil but I suspect she did. I wish Hil had done the Howard Stern interview prior to the election. That interview totally softened the image many perceived of her as having. Definitely showed her softer, warmer, personable side. Her campaign was pretty bad. Her advisors should never work again in politics. 

I have a friend was doing some secret service detail work in the Lexington and Louisville areas a few years ago. In fact, he is a cousin of Alison Grimes.  He worked an event where Hillary was to be in town for a campaign event. His mother , who was dying of terminal cancer, was a huge Hillary fan. Somehow, Hillary found out about my friend's mother(maybe through Alison, but I don't know) and placed a surprise phone call in to her. My friend said that Hillary talked to his mom for about ten minutes an he said his mom talked about that conversation up until the day she died.

It's easy for us rustic reactionaries to portray politicians like Hil as evil and group them in with true villains like Pol Pot, Robespierre, and Caligula but it's entirely probable that they have a caring side. Respectfully, I believe that "sociopathic parasite" might be a bit harsh and uninformed. But, then again, I, like the rest of you, don't know Ms. Clinton personally.

I do wish some of Hillary's detractors would watch her appearence on the Hpward Stern Show. Insightful look into Mdme. Secretary Clinton's personality, when she's not on the campaign trail. A lot of people hate her for no reason other than their own biases. If she would have done the Stern Show before the election she would have won handily and history would have been changed for the better, imo. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's shameless money grab: Donald's anticipated 'MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT'... - by Old School Hound - 12-21-2022, 03:02 PM