Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pikeville 41 Raceland 9 (1A State Championship)
(12-02-2022, 09:08 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 09:03 PM)Hi Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Biggest difference in Pikeville and everyone else is consistency. Off-season work is how you produce what they do year in and year out. I felt like we took steps toward bridging that gap last off-season. Obviously not as far as I thought BUT, I don’t think we win the Hazard game this year without improvement from last year. So there was growth. We need more improvement though. There is a lot of talent in the youth league and at the MS level. We need to find the blueprint that teams like Pikeville, Mayfield, Beechwood, and the like have laid to create championship programs. Raceland is the next tier, but the gap is still significant. Going to call it for awhile boys. This one stung pretty good for me. Congrats to Pikeville. Rams hold your heads high and thank you for a season full of memories.
We will see how the “off season” work pans out next year after the super class graduates. No I’m not starting crap. Let’s be honest here…last year and this year was Pikevilles supper class. Next year will end ours. Back to normal after next year for the Rams
I look for it to be the same 2 teams again next year and Pikeville has a very good sophomore class this year if they can develop a few of those young lineman and a couple of linebackers they will be hard to handle again and those young lineman played a lot this year
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • RAMDAD50
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikeville 41 Raceland 9 (1A State Championship) - by Patriot1 - 12-02-2022, 09:58 PM