Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Franklin County game ends in a brawl...
(11-19-2022, 07:41 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 07:18 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 05:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I don't know if #57 in the blue is a senior, or not, but his HS football career should be over, regardless.

I disagree OSH this is where the COACH should make him earn his right to be on the team….This is a situation where the life lessons that football is supposed to teach might very well save a kid that needs it…

Maybe the lesson should be that heat of the moment actions can have long lasting consequences. That's a lesson that can be expressed to an entire team vs. just a single individual. He was headed onto that field with malicious intent. If that player that he hit doesn't turn to see him at the last second do you think #57 would have stopped? Doesn't look like it to me. The kid's career should be done IMO. Like was said earlier, he'd already been ejected for taking cheap shots on players after the end of the play. Not worth risking another kid's safety so you can teach someone a lesson.

The WE roster shows #57 to be a senior.  So his career was already over.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Franklin County game ends in a brawl... - by Walt Longmire - 11-19-2022, 08:02 PM