Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Average Margins of Victory(By Class) For All First Round Playoff Games...
(11-07-2022, 09:59 PM)mysonis55 Wrote: I think adults that are not playing or coaching these games, worry about this issue way too much. If you don’t want to watch that first game, just skip it. However, I’m sure the boys look forward to that chance to play in that game. Even the favorites enjoy having one more game in their season. Why not just let it be and enjoy ball that means something to the kids.

then, since you said-“I think”; have you ever played or coached a team in one of these games!?????

“the boys” that are the 4 seed; do Not look forward to these games!

”Enjoy ball that means something to the kids”; again- means something to which/what kids?

Orange Blaze- “c’mon man”- quit recruiting and/or attracting Russell kids before your opinion can be validated! Nicholas Co. showed up to play you guys with all of their own kids. Stop the Benevolent Admiration of the “valiant effort” of Nicholas Co.

Orange Blaze- “c’mon man”- quit recruiting and/or attracting Russell kids before your opinion can be validated! Nicholas Co. showed up to play you guys with all of their own kids. Stop the Benevolent Admiration of the “valiant effort” of Nicholas Co.

(11-07-2022, 10:38 PM)ROTC Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 09:59 PM)mysonis55 Wrote: I think adults that are not playing or coaching these games, worry about this issue way too much. If you don’t want to watch that first game, just skip it. However, I’m sure the boys look forward to that chance to play in that game. Even the favorites enjoy having one more game in their season. Why not just let it be and enjoy ball that means something to the kids.

then, since you said-“I think”; have you ever played or coached a team in one of these games!?????

”Enjoy ball that means something to the kids”; again- means something to which/what kids?

Orange Blaze- “c’mon man”- quit recruiting and/or attracting Russell kids before your opinion can be validated!  Nicholas Co. showed up to play you guys with all of their own kids.  Stop the Benevolent Admiration of the “valiant effort” of Nicholas Co.

(11-07-2022, 10:38 PM)ROTC Wrote:

Orange Blaze- “c’mon man”- quit recruiting and/or attracting Russell kids before your opinion can be validated!  Nicholas Co. showed up to play you guys with all of their own kids.  Stop the Benevolent Admiration of the “valiant effort” of Nicholas Co.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Average Margins of Victory(By Class) For All First Round Playoff Games... - by ROTC - 11-07-2022, 10:38 PM