Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
37.50%
Leslie County
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Breathitt County @ Leslie County 10/21
(10-19-2022, 02:46 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote:
Leslie County is an improved football team from last year. I heard they are dressing close to 60 kids, which is awesome numbers for a 2A school. I believe Breathitt is the better team, but Leslie could play spoilers at home. Breathitt seems to play a lot better on the riverbank, and has struggled playing on the road this year. Leslie has the size and athletes to give the Bobcats problems, and if the Bobcats allow Leslie to jump out and steal the momentum, they Eagles could very well win this game. I feel like the difference will be Breathitt's ability to play out of the Wishbone and out of the Shotgun. Breathitt has a lot of weapons and if the offense gets into a rhythm, they can be dangerous. Sperry seems to be getting more involved and Coach Moore is starting to depend more on his freshman RB, Gibson. Breathitt's defense is playing much better, and should give the Eagles some problems. Regardless, I think we will know a little more about both teams after Friday Night. Breathitt wins 42-30.
And boy was that good to see again! The last 4-5 seasons have been tough for LC as far as football goes. Leslie County while not always dominant has had some great football teams come through and historically have been a pretty good program that most years is at least somewhat competitive in their district/region. 

Hopefully Coach Melton is getting the program back on track.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Breathitt County @ Leslie County 10/21 - by TheStickyBandit - 10-20-2022, 07:02 AM