Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
14 region preseason Top 5 Teams,coaches, Players
(10-15-2022, 11:20 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 12:32 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Neace is a better all around player than the four JRs you mentioned.  She’s does more for her team.  To me that’s how you base a player on.  Neace does more than just score or just jack up threes.  Plays both sides of the floor.  Don’t get me wrong the 4JRs you mentioned are excellent players.  But I’d rather have the Neace girl from Perry.  Hoskins is a  good choice for POY.  Girl can play.
If you’re talking strictly junior class I would have to rate Owsley’s Carly Smith at the top of that list. She is the best all around guard in the region in shooting, passing dribbling and is a very good defender. And a very smart player. I’ve seen her over the summer and she has added some muscle and quickness. 
She would also be in the running for the region POY as well. She already has over 1300 career points with 2 years remaining of eligibility.
No question she is one of the top players in the region and has been for the past few years. That class is loaded with some very good players.

Smith and Caudill is tops in the jr class in my opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 14 region preseason Top 5 Teams,coaches, Players - by WWW - 10-16-2022, 08:44 PM