Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Turf or not to Turf. A Question for my Friendz
[Image:

]

Bolz, the BOE has called ole fatpat for advice.  They want to know to turf or not to turf, wowza!  Wez only got got five dolla and after using taterculator, I think wez can buy it if it's worth the benjamins.  Now, ole Hoovy knows priority number one and that my friendz is new concessions.  We are patriots through and through and know every patriot football game begins and ends at the concessions.  Second, you have seen the archived bleacher pictures over the years and ole fatpat can tear them up like going through some hot taters at joes chicken.  #musthavebleacherz  My boi Randy T said he would take care of the new press box if we can sign a contract with my third cousin CJ.  Can't believe the eaglets let that boi slip through like every running back we have faced this year, wowza!  So that leaves the tickety tock booth and the greenhouse budget.  I think we can go with a high grade polyfiber tent from amazon to sell tickets from and only grow taters in the greenhouse.  Wez all know taters grow themselves.  Wez got intertribal warz going on in the county whether to buy some fake grass.  The bored members are thumb wrestlin and hoovys blood pressure is rising like the old floor at mortys.  I'm worried about the AD.  Hez been hangin out too much at midee mart.  Our town has taken a beat down.  Pakistanny dions is still gurgling, Patriot dairy bar is no more, and wez having to watch the J and J show for entertainment.  Bruthas it can't get much worse.  So to turf or not to turf lays in the lap of ole fatpat.  One wrong move and Patiriot Nation may not survive   So this poll is important as the first tater harvest of the year my friendz.  

#bringbackthecannon  #cheechandchonglovedgrass  More mash tater please!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like fatpatfan's post:
  • BlackcatAlum, Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
To Turf or not to Turf. A Question for my Friendz - by fatpatfan - 10-13-2022, 03:09 PM