Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ashland self-reports possible recruiting violation to the KHSAA
(09-21-2022, 07:45 PM)16thregionballer Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 07:35 PM)i82much Wrote: Also, 16thregionballer, your first sentence in your response; "Who knows if they are all recruited" is exactly what I'm talking about!!  If you don't know then you should NOT BE POSTING THEIR NAMES ON A MESSAGE BOARD!  I'm done with this.
Again, no disrespect was intended and I know some of the kids I posted personally. They have no issue with it. Sorry out of the entire message your more upset at the names and not the actions of the adult coach for breaking the rules. That was the point. Go Cats!

I obviously have no problem posting the names of transfers or any other player on the board.  Nothing bad was said about the players who transferred.  In fact, most were very good players who brought valuable athletic talent to their new school.  I could list 100 transfers to and from Ashland, Boyd, and Raceland over the past decade and 99 were done because of sports.  That’s the facts.

Its the hypocrisy of these schools I have the problem with.  

Raceland was so upset over Fairview football a decade ago yet now they do the same thing.

Ashland was so upset over Rose Hill basketball a couple decades ago yet they now do the same thing.

Now Boyd is so upset over Ashland basketball yet they do the same thing across numerous sports.

If it’s YOUR school who gets the transfers, then obviously they’ve come there because of all the great things you’ve done and the opportunities your program offers.  They fit right in, you love them like they’re your own, and it’s no one’s business anyway why a kid transferred.

If it’s YOUR RIVAL school who gets the transfers, then they’re a bunch of cheaters, you report them to the KHSAA, try to get their wins stripped, try to get the coach fired, and demand to see addresses and utility bills.

What a joke.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16thregioner's post:
  • KColley
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ashland self-reports possible recruiting violation to the KHSAA - by 16thregioner - 09-21-2022, 08:10 PM