Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor County @ Corbin 8/05 (Scrimmage)
(08-06-2022, 05:50 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Sam marple has really put taylor in such a spot. A lot of the previous successes at Bell are contributed to him and now he has his team in one hell of a spot going into year 4. Hope they can shock a lot of people and make a huge hit in 3A.

I’m not getting the feeling from the people on here that Corbin had the best showing or maybe as good as they should’ve? Is trouble stirring or has the red hound faithful become surprisingly humble
Overall I thought we did as expected. Offense hit big plays and did some good things. Special teams , well we already know about that. Defense was the only real issue I seen. We Had a LB go down early on so that hurt. Our other OLB was out of town. They rotated 2  linemen in on D that plays O line as well.  When they did that they couldn’t run on us. So I’m not sure where you’re seeing trouble in this thread. Nor does anyone say anything pertaining to that. As far as being humble not sure where your point is on that. We love our team as much as anyone , and make them out to be studs because they are.  I’m glad you point out as well as others I’ve read on various posts calling out  the redhound faithful. I’m glad to know that we’re being recognized for what we are no matter the situation or record, and that ppl are so obsessed with trying to poke jabs at the “redhound faithful” as much as liberals go after trump. That scrimmage was very low key. So for anyone to feel we’re in trouble or trouble brewing is absurd. And yes I was there for the entire scrimmage.

(08-06-2022, 05:50 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Sam marple has really put taylor in such a spot. A lot of the previous successes at Bell are contributed to him and now he has his team in one hell of a spot going into year 4. Hope they can shock a lot of people and make a huge hit in 3A.

I’m not getting the feeling from the people on here that Corbin had the best showing or maybe as good as they should’ve? Is trouble stirring or has the red hound faithful become surprisingly humble
Overall I thought we did as expected. Defense was the only real issue I seen. We Had a LB go down early on so that hurt. Our other OLB was out of town. They rotated 2  linemen in on D that plays O line as well.  When they did that they couldn’t run on us. So I’m not sure where you’re seeing trouble in this thread. Not does anyone say anything pertaining to that. As far as being humble not sure where your point is on that or that it makes any sense. We love our team as much as anyone , and make them out to be studs because they are.  I’m glad you point out as well as others I’ve read on various posts calling out  the redhound faithful. I’m glad to know that we’re being recognized for what we are no matter the situation or record, and that ppl are so obsessed with trying to poke jabs at the “redhound faithful” as much as liberals go after trump. That scrimmage was very low key. So for anyone to feel we’re in trouble or trouble brewing is absurd. And yes I was there for the entire thing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor County @ Corbin 8/05 (Scrimmage) - by Sgt Slaughter - 08-06-2022, 06:34 PM