Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ashland self-reports possible recruiting violation to the KHSAA
(06-27-2022, 01:55 AM)SocratesKy Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 01:40 AM)KYHSFB Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 11:16 PM)SocratesKy Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 10:46 PM)KYHSFB Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 07:45 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: Tell that to all the schools that don’t cheat and all the rest that don’t do it on this level..

So what are you going to do if he doesn’t get fired?
I’m not sure why your asking me that.  I post my opinion on a message board, like many other people. I’ve not even said I want him to be fired, I’ve said I think it should be a harsh punishment and still believe that for the reasons I’ve stated.
That being said, I do feel the need to answer your question for some odd reason.  So here goes…If the coach does not get fired I will carry on with the rest of my life.  I’m not sure if that is the answer you were looking for or not. 

What will you do if he doesn’t get fired?!?!

What do you believe is a suitable punishment for him/program?

If he doesn’t get fired I’ll attend the same amount of ashland regular season games as I did as last year.. 0.
Not my call.  It just needs to be harsh enough to deter recruiting to the level it occurred at Ashland.  A few game suspension is only inviting other school to scout and recruit best fit players for their program.  They would have nothing to lose and you couldn’t blame them, how else do you compete and beat a program like that unless you do the same.  Best players win championships in basketball not coaches, planning, or prepping.

I just want to know what you would do. I think a suspension and fine is what happens. Don’t believe you should do a postseason ban
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ashland self-reports possible recruiting violation to the KHSAA - by KYHSFB - 06-27-2022, 12:25 PM