Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
I have to admit I’m new to this site but after hearing all the negativity about Coach Haddix “recruiting” a Corbin player(s) I had ask why is Corbin upset or surprised? Only chance Corbin had at a state title was under Coach Haddix not once but twice. Corbin recruits and takes from other teams in their region, why is it such an issue when Corbin loses a player? Maybe it’s because Patterson is a D1 level player. No doubt Boyle will capture another title, why not let the kid shine and get a ring? He sure wasn’t going to playing in Corbin. Haddix is offering the kid a chance to be noticed for his talent. Corbin is stuck in 1980s with the good ol’ boy mentality. The dads, uncles and grandpas run Corbin’s programs. They took the running back from Knox and abandoned him after football. Heard he was living in Louisville now and missed the last two months of school but Corbin gave him a diploma. Haddix is a true football coach and doesn’t allow money or the boosters to control his plays. He has a job to do, that’s winning. Congrats to Patterson, hope he gets recognition he has earned.
[-] The following 4 users Like rebelwithoutacause69's post:
  • Bull got out!, Gitback Coach, Jack Lambert, Playcaller66
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County? - by rebelwithoutacause69 - 05-28-2022, 08:05 PM