Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2022 Pike County Bowl - Pikeville vs. Covington Catholic
(04-05-2022, 04:12 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 02:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Agree common ground...but have you guys already forgot about Dixon and Z Hatfield last year? I like to start there and work back...

Where I don't live back on the creek anymore...I'm not as privy to the daily goings on.  No idea about Hatfield.  I was thinking Dixon transferred halfway thru his 8th grade year.  I know he dressed for Belfry has a freshman.  Jet.....I'm getting too old to brother Smile Smile
Dixon went his entire high school career to BHS. You did not consider the Sayers twins transfers since they did the same so I didn't count Dixon. You're right Hatfield came after his sophomore year at Mingo. Savage come from Tug Valley his Jr year when it was doubtful WV was gonna be allowed to play. Other than that I can't think of any. Nick Sartin come i believe his sophomore year. But 90% of guys from WV the last 20 years went to a Belfry feeder school. Most of them Southside Elementary and BMS. Pikeville has had a lot of those. How many went to Betsy Layne, Valley or Johns Creek/Mullins st one point who played at Pikeville HS? Quite a few I know of. Nothing to get upset about. Do what you think is best for you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Pike County Bowl - Pikeville vs. Covington Catholic - by pirateforlife - 04-05-2022, 06:42 PM