Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
(03-17-2022, 03:02 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 09:44 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: We got wore out. No way we could play with them. I am not sure anyone can beat GRC.

(03-16-2022, 08:13 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 07:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Two things. I am not a fan of any team in Pike County. They all cheat. But Pikeville is the worst. KHSAA already has this from several sources. I dont understand you buffoons dont get everyone in the state knows and talks about what is going on. Its amazing you act like whats going on here is not known.

None of you have answered whether or not you approve of kids being taught cheating at any level, or any circumstance in life is acceptable. This is seemingly a easy question to answer. However you all have not chosen to answer so I am going to assume you are ok with this.

jetpilot you would never make it to the witness stand. You would be deemed unfit to testify. Rule 601 would get a low IQ witness like yourself.
One more time…Hearsay isn’t evidence.
One more time you never answered my question.
I have a question for you. If your  parents got divorced, would they still be Brother and Sister? LOL! I’m just messing with you. Give me some concrete evidence and I’ll answer any question you have.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round) - by HAIL PIKEVILLE! - 03-17-2022, 03:41 AM