Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 64 Estill County 46 (14th Region Championship)
King water boy is a idiot. He doesn’t know any of our players or coaches. It’s easy to hide behind a computer and say stupid stuff.

(03-08-2022, 10:51 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 10:47 PM)WaterBoy15thregion Wrote: Perry turned up in second half and played physical. Estill couldn’t handle it. Estill mentally was all over the place second half. Questionable calls for both teams but that didn’t beat nor win the game. The better team won. Congrats to Perry.

Estills head coach is a top notch guy, seems humble and very mature. The bearded assistant coached in the prior two games against Wolfe and Cordia displayed actions to some in the stands after the game that was an embarrassment to their school.

I Didn't see what he done in those two games. I do know him and he's a pretty nice guy. I think a lot of him and have Lots of respect.

He didn’t do anything except coach his team, water boy 15th. Is a coward. He doesn’t know anyone from Estill co.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perry County Central 64 Estill County 46 (14th Region Championship) - by skydiver1 - 03-08-2022, 11:43 PM