Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15)
(02-17-2022, 08:14 PM)wannacat Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:37 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Wannacat, I will say this and I do respect your opinion but I would honestly believe John will have a few more tricks up his sleeve for the regional tournament.  He’s been around the block several times and this is the best team he’s probably ever had athletic wise.  All jokes aside, why don’t you approach him and tell him what you think.  I’m sure he will talk basketball with you without getting upset because he lives and breathes it.  I’m sure you want Breathitt to win as much as he does.  I really hate all the negativity.

Ty.  I don’t mean to be negative.  I just get dumbfounded.  I really like John personally.  I’ve lived and breathed basketball my whole life too.   The potential of this bunch is through the roof.  I mean state championship potential.  It’s just frustrating to watch them struggle against local schools when they should be on an elite level,  but that’s just my opinion. Lol

But it’s not just Breathitt that struggles yet they get hounded harder than about anyone. Perry struggled and just beat Knott and Hazard by 3 but you don’t see anyone saying anything about them. Ashland took a loss to mediocre Russell just a little over a week ago. Pikeville, the All A state champion, just took a double digit loss to in-region Paintsville and no one is knocking them. It happens. These are high school kids.
Messages In This Thread
Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15) - by catsrule - 02-15-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15) - by griffman - 02-18-2022, 10:39 AM