Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bol Kuir Playing Tonight for Belfry
(02-17-2022, 03:41 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 01:51 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 01:06 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 12:11 PM)pirateforlife Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 11:10 AM)Fanman Wrote: I dont care if he's 7'3", or the most skilled player in the world....I cant believe the coaches, and more importantly the players, would want him back after he tried to bail on them.
If you knew the situation you wouldn't say he bailed on his team. His handler makes all the decisions. All his family is still in Sudan.

Yes the kid is a victim.
Glad to see him playing but what is the difference in him going back and forth and playing for a prep school(there is a video proving this) not aau while at Belfry and the kids who transfer within the region who get penalized and have to sit out? I don’t like any kid being punished for doing what they feel is best for them just to clarify.
I’ll make a couple points on this and hopefully it will clarify it for everybody. 

Sal dean transferred in probably his 7/8 grade year. On the AAU circuit he convinced Bol to come and play with him. Bols “handler” agreed to it. Sal is friends with Maj, asks him to come and play with him. I am as clueless about Peterson as anybody I’m just gonna assume he was friends with sal and that’s how he decided to come. 

Having a track record as clean as ours with the kids that have came in to play football over the years, I can’t imagine the administration would not dot every I and cross every T before playing him, all questions probably need to be sent to the KHSAA as they had to rule him eligible to play. 

To the matter of letting him play. Bol is a great kid who is having his decisions being made for him by his “handler” who is in no way associated with the program or school and clearly just has his own interests at heart and sees dollar signs at the end of the rainbow. It’s a real shame as Bol is a wonderful kid who is just kind of clueless and is being led around by his handler. If his teammates, coaches are okay with him coming back then who cares? The ovation he got last night and the love his teammates showed him was all anybody needs to know about him coming back and playing.
I wouldn’t say as clean as a track record just really good at covering the tracks in paper work. Again, not against him playing and I’m glad he is but many kids have been penalized for a lot less past and present. His handler is over him just like the parents are over these other kids. No difference and his handler can’t be used as a pity party. Agree or disagree with what he does still no different.
Messages In This Thread
Bol Kuir Playing Tonight for Belfry - by Spud6 - 02-16-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Bol Kuir Playing Tonight for Belfry - by Realtalk101 - 02-17-2022, 04:23 PM