Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15)
Breathitt didn’t beat Perry at Perry, they won’t beat them at The coliseum either. They couldn’t beat them on a dirt court in the back yard. Breathitt just isn’t as good as people think. Just because you can do a 360 between the legs dunk doesn’t mean your a good basketball player. The bobcats can’t play defense without fouling, they like to reach and slap at the ball without moving their feet. I honestly don’t know if this team is coachable. I agree with the above poster, I’ve always said Collins needs to be on the block and the offense needs to go thru him. If Collins refuses to play on the block I’d let him sit by me. Hoskins is not 6’6” folks. He’s maybe 6”3 with shoes on. I’ve noticed Hoskins will bully players he’s bigger than but when he meets a player like McKenzie he’s non existent. Turner just don’t have the drive. I think he was better his freshmen year. His freshmen year I said to myself he could play d-1 if he continues to get better. Now I don’t think he can play for Alice Lloyd. Sperrys out of control and easily mentally frustrated. Bellamy can shoot but that’s about it. With that being said, PCC will be in Lexington come march. One and done tho facing GRC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion
Messages In This Thread
Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15) - by catsrule - 02-15-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15) - by Mountainparkway - 02-16-2022, 12:23 PM