Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15)
(02-16-2022, 12:19 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 12:15 AM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: Most athletic team = Breathitt
Better team = Perry
Better coach = Perry

Breathitt started cutting down on the lead once they began pressing.  Not sure what took them so long to start doing that.

Sperry is a very athletic and talented player for Breathitt but he is super easy to get frustrated and super easy to take out of the game mentally if you are the opponent.
Agree with everything you said. I think I said the same thing about Perry having a better team and coach. Sometimes sperry plays out of control, but at times it seems he’s the only one on the team that’s willing to make anything happen offensively when they need it. I’m ready for the region tourney it’s going to be a barn burner

I agree with you on that..On one hand, like I said, Sperry is easy to take of the game mentally but if he is having a good night and gets that swaggy confidence going he is a tough player to stop and a go-to kid to get a basket.
What really surprises me with Breathitt is how Collins and Turner seem to be playing “half way” at times.  If those 2 guys played “balls to the wall” if you will, the entire game, and Sperry is confident and “head strong” I’m not sure a team in the region could keep up with them.  But, I don’t think that can be the case with this team which will make for an interesting regional tournament.
Messages In This Thread
Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15) - by catsrule - 02-15-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Breathitt VS Perry tonight (2/15) - by BlackAndYellow - 02-16-2022, 12:43 AM