Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2022 Pike County Bowl - Pikeville vs. Covington Catholic
(02-08-2022, 05:09 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 04:33 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: I'd be shocked if Osborne comes from Valley or Parsons kid comes from BL. They have both grown up in their school systems from literally before they could walk. Talk about losing their minds though could you imagine if he did leave SV for Pikeville. They're fans are still fuming cause Worrix left in basketball

I like to give Pikeville folks a hard time but anyone who has a brain knows Pikeville and Belfry are the only 2 football programs in Pike County who will ever have a legit shot to win a state championship. Yea these other programs may have a good team once every 10 years or so but that's about it
Yeah it’s most likely the Buckley’s creek connection. And I agree about the other 2 kids being long shots but boy that would be exciting to see the fireworks if russ did go to pikeville. Lol
I’ve known Russ’ Dad for 30 years and he’s a friend of mine…Trust me Russ won’t leave Valley. They’re dug in up at Virgie deeper than an Alabama tick…
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Pike County Bowl - Pikeville vs. Covington Catholic - by HAIL PIKEVILLE! - 02-09-2022, 11:52 PM