Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Pikeville at Corbin 8/19/22 in the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic
(01-07-2022, 01:17 PM)fansville Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 12:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 12:31 PM)fansville Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 11:38 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 10:25 AM)fansville Wrote: Pikeville has a great program no doubt but “epic” and “legendary status” statewide is getting very carried away for a program that has won 3 state championships since 1990. They still have a decade worth of championships to win to even get close to “legendary” status statewide.

To compare, unless I miscounted, Trinity has 16 titles, Beechwood has 15, Boyle has 9 and Belfry has 8 in that same time period since 1990.
"since" lol. They all count, sorry.
 Not sure what is funny about “since” but since 1959 Trinity had 11 titles and Pikeville had 3 so I still fail to see your point, 27 titles for them, 6 total in program history does not even approach “legendary” status.
If you are comparing someone to Trinity to make a point you have no point. I think you are about to cry a river so I will avoid responding to your fake analysis going forward. Have a good cry and a nice day. lol

How is it a fake analysis, every school I listed has more state championships in the last 30yr than Pikeville does in school history. All I said was that 6 titles in school history and 3 in the last 30yr does not equal legendary status. Trinity is the legendary program to compare against, Beechwood following behind them. There are probably 10+ programs in the state with more titles than pikeville. I’m definitely not going to cry about, seems like you are butthurt about it though. At least you can carry on being legends in your own mind I guess

Honestly what does how many championships Pikeville has have to do with this game?  You had a narrative or agenda your trying to push or you wouldn’t have brought it up…. Imo Championships are not comparable since Kentucky went to 6 classes compared to the 4 class system anyway as very few of the 5A schools would’ve ever competed with Trinity and so and so forth.  I’m happy to see Pikeville coming to Corbin for the Pigskin hopefully it’ll help each program begin to navigate a new season and we’ll try our best to make all the Pikeville faithful feel welcome in the Corbin community for a great night of football.
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Big Five-0-, PHSFAN
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikeville at Corbin 8/19/22 in the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic - by TD Hounds - 01-07-2022, 01:36 PM