Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Job: Head Coach, Magoffin County
(12-14-2021, 01:08 AM)Gold River Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 12:51 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 12:33 AM)Gold River Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 10:35 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 11:53 PM)Gold River Wrote: Bold statement if Magoffin hires derosset they will be competing at high level in 3  years or so, with the talent coming uo and the kids from Eastern Ky that would make the move not to mention kids who wouldn’t normally come out coming out. He’s still a well liked man in these parts believe it or not. He was also a vital assistant coach on a state runner up team this year in WV as well.

C'mon on.  You need to take a few steps back.   You're acting like Magoffin is just a player or two away.   Magoffin needs someone who can build from the youth program up.  They have not been competitive for YEARS.   not gonna change overnight
First off Magoffin had the best athlete in the 15th region on their football team this year and won most games solely on having him. Imagine if they had a extra player or two. Second you obviously have 0 clue about the mindset over there and what you’re talking about in general, kids have never experienced winning over there no matter what you do to build the youth you gotta go show something at the high school level and Magoffin has a great youth program that’s the problem all the kids quit when they get to the high school level cause they know they can’t compete. All good programs around these parts changed by having the right hire.
Hahahahaha best athlete? Here go watch this and see if you change your mind.
https://www.hudl.com/profile/6313407/Isaac-Dixon
Learn the definition of athlete…..what does Dixon do besides football. I’d wager good money that if we done a combine there’s multiple ATHLETES better than him. Jump, run, lift whatever it is. I like Dixon he’s a good kid that deserves all his accolades but I’m tired of hearing about it, he had 5 years and guess what JJ Jude still holds the state rushing record after only playing the normal 4 years. But Like I was saying Aidan Barnet is the best athlete in the 15th region he excels at anything he does and isn’t a one trick pony. I don’t fan boy and carry a round a line link in my back pocket but I’m sure his highlights can be easily found if you wanna check him out.
Well Dixon did win the 100m in the region so there is something he does besides football. He also played basketball up until last year. You think if Dixon played for Magoffin and Barnett played for Belfry things would have went the same way?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Open Job: Head Coach, Magoffin County - by pirateforlife - 12-14-2021, 01:21 AM