Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Rank The Six State Champions
(12-08-2021, 10:46 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: Answer me this. Who wins between Pikeville and Paduach. Pikeville was good but to me not as impressive as Paduach. We was just a different team at the end of the year.

I know they beat us week 4 but to rank these teams as they stand championship weekend I think we are better. Just my opinion
I'll answer you. Pikeville would beat Paducah. In fact, Russellville would beat Belfry if played. Russellville was better than advertised. They had more speed than Paducah and a very stout line. Plus, consider they had FIVE 5th year Seniors. That makes a difference as well. Not taking anything away from Belfry, or their win. They had improved considerably since mid season and not the same team. But Paducah with as many Freshmen that played wasn't quite the opponent as Russellville. In fact, if Pikeville/Belfry played at a neutral site tomorrow evening, Pikeville still wins as the Panthers had improved since mid season as well. Jmo.
[-] The following 2 users Like Big Five-0-'s post:
  • Gus McCrae, jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
RE: How Would You Rank The Six State Champions - by Big Five-0- - 12-09-2021, 08:02 PM