Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Rank The Six State Champions
(12-08-2021, 11:00 PM)Gold River Wrote: You can’t compare scores especially early in season and get an accurate answer. With that said Boyle County is not overrated and would not get beat by LCA in a rematch Boyle County from game one till after the first game with Lex Cath isn’t playing the same level ball I’d go as far to say they wouldn’t be far from putting a running clock on LCA. I’d argue they are best team in the state and would give ST.X a slobber knocker. As for Belfry they aren’t the same team either at this point in the season there aren’t many of those game they lost they wouldn’t win, JC played them week 10 and they wasn’t the best belfry team I’ve saw by any means but that’s a tall task as they’ve had some legendary ones. Remember the name Isaiah Stanley from belfry, one of the best freshman in the state and Every game I’ve saw him play in he was limited to one arm due to a boot cast.

Maybe so, but in that first game LCA was playing without their starting QB and only attempted 4 passes for the game, and still won at Boyle County. I don't understand this narrative that only the losing team improves as the season progresses. It's similar to the thinking that the team that underperforms in a pre-season scrimmage wasn't wanting to show all their cards. For a non-biased outsider, just like in regards to Belfry being better than Pikeville at season's end, it is hard for me to move past how things actually played out on the field.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How Would You Rank The Six State Champions - by RoShamBo - 12-09-2021, 08:48 AM