Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Open Job: Ashland Tomcats
(12-01-2021, 09:12 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 06:28 PM)Runrunrun Wrote: Tony Love is a fantastic coach and deserves all the accolades that people say, great adjustments coach. Good time to go as Ashland takes a couple steps backwards in talent next year compared to the last few years, they do however have a good freshman class  but after next year when they realign again Ashland will be bumped up back to 4a

If Ashland moves back to 4A....that's going to really adjust the District.   I can see JC, Boyd, Ashland, potentially Rowan Co all moving back together.  Thoughts?
Greenup County and East Carter have more kids and Boys last time I checked then does Ashland so throw them in the discussion. Carter County’s new Superintendent wants East and West consolidated and to build a new School. They have talked about this for years but sounds like theirs a lot more smoke this time around. Grayson Radio this morning said plans for meetings early next year with Board members to discuss it. Sounds like East and West will be merged into a 5A possible 6A school sooner then later. Fairview’s days are numbered and look for them to consolidate with Ashland maybe Boyd.

(12-03-2021, 10:29 AM)Keepnitreal Wrote: I heard it’s because he is retiring from teaching and he must be separated from the school for 6 months for his state retirement.  I’m sure he will be the HC at Ashland next year.
Talked to Dicky today he said everyone is trying to talk him out of it but doesn’t sound likely to change his mind. We shall see.
Messages In This Thread
Possible Open Job: Ashland Tomcats - by T-CATS - 12-01-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Possible Open Job: Ashland Tomcats - by T-CATS - 12-03-2021, 03:46 PM