Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A State Championship: Belfry vs. Paducah Tilghman
(12-02-2021, 09:36 AM)Gtownfan Wrote: My point wasn’t that Glasgow would have won based on injuries my point was that Glasgow had a really good season and I would have liked to have played with a healthy team as does everyone. I just didn’t think that saying Glasgow wasn’t any good was wrong. I do think PT with their speed is something Belfry hasn’t seen this yr from running backs, wide receivers, all the way down to the lineman. Belfry may win, Dixon is one of the best players in the state and I think it will be a good game but Belfry is one dimensional and PT is more balanced. Hopefully it will be a great game

I'm going to chime in a little here. Belfry has played a schedule that you will never see many schools ever schedule ever. They actually IMO have seen the speed and talent with the teams they played.  I think you are mistaken saying Belfry hasnt seen speed from running backs, wide receivers, and lineman. The teams they played early all have that and then some.

Heck Belfry played Johnson Central, show me a team in the state comparable to Johnson Central from limeman size and running back speed?
Messages In This Thread
RE: 3A State Championship: Belfry vs. Paducah Tilghman - by Bull got out! - 12-02-2021, 10:02 AM