Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-19-2021, 04:50 PM)Gold River Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 04:39 PM)HOFER Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Gold River Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 04:13 PM)64SUR Wrote: Adjustment should be easier this year than last year.  We don’t need half of the team playing pass defense. Ball going to be run left or right.
It’s no secret Jc has the best receiver we have had since the matney era began, he has played football two months in his life and a senior but already being recruited by d1 schools such as Marshall where he had an official visit last week. He will without a doubt be the fastest player on the field. Watch for him #10 ryleh Mckenzie and I expect us to use him a lot tonight. Number #19 is also a great receiver and has hands. LCC didn’t expect us to pass either second play of the game 34 yard touchdown pass. This is the least one dimensional we have ever been. Typically if you stop the run you beat us handidly that won’t be the case this year. If corbins defensive backfield shuts down the pass early then we will go straight bread and butter and run the traditional left and right.
 Where did he come from? Is he a basketball player that decided to come out? Shame he didnt play through grade school and all of highschool.
Yes he’s actually our best basketball player,  came out shortly after coach Matney took Sick. Learned the game and the playbook quickly. Honestly he was a savior in the defensive backfield after the loss of Lawson. Great tackler and very quick to the ball fastest player on the field atleast for us. He has had a few huge interceptions returns in his short stint on the team, great at forcing mis tackles and eluding the defense. Won’t be surprised to see him in the backfield some as well. Sky’s the limit for him but I’d like to imagine if he’d played his whole career he’d be highly rated.

Sounds like a talented kid, I wish him the best on making his college decision. Nice looking athlete!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by Bull got out! - 11-19-2021, 04:58 PM